Our Wide-track model tipping trailer has a low center of gravity for towing behind ride-on lawn mowers*. Wheels are located outside of the tray offering the best stability of any trailer on the market. This model is a true work-horse and is popular with local councils, schools and acreage property owners.
– Suitable for sloping properties.
– Mudguards over external wheels.
– Tie down rails on each side.
– Tray capacity 0.4 cubic metres
– Tray size 1500 x 850 x 300mm
– Bare weight, 68Kg.
– Load capacity 250Kg, maximum speed 15Km/hr*.
– Fully hot-dip galvanized.
– High quality 15 x 6 x 6 Wheels with steel rims and bearing centres.
– Optional Extra: 50mm tow ball connection.
External mudguards and high quality wheels.
Tipping handle with stainless steel spring latch as standard.
Shown with optional powder coating.
Wide-track tipping trailer. Sometimes referred to as an dump cart.
Standard pin connection shown. 50mm towball coupling optional extra.
Note the Wide-Track model, being lower to the ground has a lower tipping angle than the Large model. Most owners find the Wide-Track tipping angle easily meets their requirements, but if a higher tipping angle (e.g. tipping wet media) is important then the Large model should be chosen.
*Note that while this model can be towed behind an all-terrain vehicle as well as a ride-on mower, the specified load limit and maximum speed must not be exceeded.
Ensure your mowers towing capacity is not exceeded when using this trailer.